Spoilers below for anyone who hasn't watched beyond season 1. This post, as it includes discussion of a character in future books, will have spoilers for books 1-8. No need for spoiler tags.
Okay, y'all, let's discuss (Young) Ian Fraser Murray!
- Who should play Ian on the show?
- Ian has some really wonderful moments in the novel, which one is your favorite?
- What would have happened to Ian if he'd stayed in Scotland?
- Why did Young Ian gave himself in exchange for Roger at the end of Drums of Autumn?
- Why does Ian seem to relate and cleave to Jamie moreso than his father?
- Dost thou think Rachel Hunter a good match for Ian?
- Any other Young Ian stuff you'd like to talk about.
How homely is half-homely, ontd_sass?