Spoilers below for anyone who hasn't watched beyond season 1. This post, as it includes discussion of a character in future books, will have spoilers for books 1-8. No need for spoiler tags.
Okay, y'all, let's discuss William!
- In a sense, William has three parents: Jamie and Geneva, his biological mother and father, and Lord John. How is he similar to or different from these characters? Do you see aspects of them in him? (courtesy of emmbright)
- Does he only exist to keep a link between LJG and Jamie? (question from mandersonmsp, ofc)
- What are your favorite and least favorite William moments in the books?
- Why is the sole heir to an earldom in the colonies serving in a war?
- What do you think will happen to William in the next book? Will he and Jamie ever be on good terms?
- Any other William stuff you'd like to talk about.
Are you a William fan, ontd_sass?