Whether you know him as Frank, Fred, the guy you're rooting for Claire to end up with, or a waste of screentime, here's your chance to discuss him! Here we can share and consider all things Frank-related, the good and the bad, including but not limited to:
- Frank's best and worst moments (show & books)
- Another frankback? Character differences between the books and show
- Frank in the novels: just how much does Frank know?
- Diana has said that she's never explicitly stated in any of the novels that Frank was unfaithful to Claire. What's your opinion on this? What do you think about their marriage in general?
- Is Frank the true tragic figure of this series?
- Frank's relationships with other characters
- anecdotes about times you've side-eyed Frank
This post is open to discussion of everything in Outlander canon, including novellas and the Lord John novels. That said, please post book spoilers behind a cut.
Be honest, ontd_sass, what was your opinion of the Frank/Claire oral sex scene that was added to episode 1?